We are currently looking to recruit an Advertising Account Manager to work for our Bahrain based operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Works under the guidance of the Client Servicing Account Director and deals with clients to maintain goodwill and promote business, to address and resolve problems and to discuss advertising campaigns.
2. To develop marketing activities, marketing strategies, plans and new concepts / ideas to the clients in order to improve our relations and to increase our business portfolio and services with all clients under the account manager. These plans / strategies should reflect in increase in sales revenue from the clients and this will reviewed by the management in quarterly basis, Achieve/exceed the respective target to maintain market share and earn profits.
3. Develops client relationship by serving as a key internal and external contact for project status and workflow and Develop and manage project plans and logistical project details. Coordinate project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
4. Develop and maintain professional and cordial relations with the clients’ representatives, and Team members to ensure a high level of professional service and a positive atmosphere in the office ensuring that the team builds excellent relationships with internal and external parties based on co-operation and respect for all cultures and nationalities.
5. Coordinates with the media planner to prepare schedules for publishing advertisements and Coordinates with creative services, production and media services to ensure that advertising materials are created, produced and published as per client’s requirements.
6. Responds to inquiries and researches and resolves problems related to transactions handled by the unit; serves as liaison with other units in the resolution of day to day administrative and operational issues.
» Preferrably has a Local market experience
» Understanding of general advertising principles and account service protocol
» Skills to develop and implement marketing strategies and plans for the clients in line with O2 mission Know your market first
» Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities. Pays attention to details.
» Proactive vs. reactive thinker.
» Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
» Knowledge and understanding of newspaper/magazine advertising principles, procedures, regulations, and standards.
» Ability to handle multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease.
» Skill in organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
» Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
» Knowledge of marketing strategies, processes, and available resources.
» Ability to assess operational requirements and to plan and organize work flow patterns and schedules.
» Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
» Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
» Skill in the use of computerized page layout and design software.
» Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.
» Ability to analyze and solve problems and manage team member.
» Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Take action! e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org